You have to be registered and logged-in in order to access this course
PLEASE REGISTER FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING
The purpose of this review course is to prepare you for the FNP Exam.
The FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner) certification examination is an entry-level competency-based examination that tests clinical knowledge in family/individual across the life span (prenatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, older adult, and elderly primary care).
- Flexibility & studying at your own pace
- Additional Resources to prep you
- Self-study products
- Content Review organized by body systems for the FNP exam
- Content for the FNP Exam includes: Geriatric, Pediatric, Pharmacology, Reductive Health, Systems Review, Professional Issues.
- Practice question types for the FNP Exam
- Practice Question & Answers
- Streaming online videos of lectures
- Downloadable printable course content to guide your study
- Access to all course content, lectures and materials for 3 months
- Dissection & Analysis of Questions